Ingredients List Serves 4 Ingredients
600g parsnips (approximately 3 medium), peeled and chopped
300g sweet potatoes (approximately 2 medium), peeled and chopped
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 onion, chopped
1 clove of garlic, whole
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp harissa paste
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 litre vegetable stock
Pinch salt and pepper
I met Little Miss Meat Free (Katy Beskow) on Twitter. I love her Web site –
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas mark 6
2. Place the parsnips, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onion and garlic on a baking tray
3. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, harissa paste, cumin and turmeric. Pour over the vegetables, coating them evenly.
4. Roast the vegetables for 30 minutes, until softened.
5. Remove the vegetables from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Place in a large bowl and pour in the vegetable stock. Blend the soup until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.