Do you love shopping?
I do! I’m always up for a bit of retail therapy.
One of the things when I first started eating Plantalicious was that I did not have a lot of resources. Recipes, books that explained the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle etc., Over the weeks, and months I have discovered lots of great resources: DVD’s, books, cookery books as well as ingredients and equipment. Very often friends and followers would ask me for advice on this and that or what book to buy as a gift, or what blender I use.
So…I created the Plantalicious Shop – It contains many of the books and resources that I have used as well as links to more unusual ingredients that you may not be able to get on your high street. My shop only stocks and sells things that I have either used and want to share with you or things that I recommend. In fact, I think I own all of the items listed. I also provide some information too to help you in your choices and to explain why I use the item. The shop sells the items via an “Amazon Affiliate” relationship so your items are sent from Amazon and I get a small percentage which goes towards running Plantalicious and you pay the same as if you had bought the items on Amazon directly. The transaction is safe and secure just as any Amazon purchase.
A few items that I would like to highlight are:
- ReThink Food – I recently did a review of this wonderful book that empowers you to take control of your health destiny- see here
- The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook – The Esselstyn’s are an amazing family. Following on from the work of Dr Esselstyn his wife Ann Crile Esselstyn and daughter Jane have recently published this book. The book answers the question of “how do i…Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease?” – the answer is simple, you cook and eat these Plantalicious recipes.
- The Happy Pear Cookbook – The Flynn brothers cookbook from their wonderful shop and restaurant in Greystones in Ireland. Not all the recipes are Plantalicious but their food is so good and they just make vegetables and fruit sing. They also run a brilliant course – The Happy Heart to reduce cholesterol. Buy the book and take the first step towards managing your health, reducing your cholesterol and enjoy delicious food at the same time.
- If I had a £ for every time I am asked about blenders, I would be a wealthy man – This is the mother of all blenders – it is not cheap, but it is the best investment you will every make for your kitchen and your health – Its a Vitamix
- Finally, the book that started me on this amazing journey to health – The China Study, by T. Colin Campbell – If you have not read it – now is the time. It will change your life, as it did mine.
So next time you need some Plantalicious support or inspiration or are in the market for a blender, head over to the Plantalicious shop and bag yourself a bargain that is not only good for your wallet but also for your health.