When I was growing up, there was very little in our household that couldn’t be solved by “a nice cup of tea”. The kettle in our house was invariably still hot from having been boiled or being filled with cold water ready to boil again for another pot of tea. My auntie Jan was even worse, I can hear her voice now saying “cup of tea kid”? This wasn’t really a question, although it always sounded like it. It was more of a cue to be ready to take a steaming hot mug of tea in your hand a moments notice. She and my uncle George drank gallons of the stuff and made sure that none of her visiting friends and family ever went without a cup of tea in her house for more than a few moments.
Archive for month: June, 2014
If you have not heard already, I have produced an e-book that is a handy guide as a starter for those new to, or curious about a plant-based diet. Maybe you just want to reduce your meat intake by one or two meals a week, or you just do not know what to buy to get started. Well now you do. Download a copy of my e-book!
You can also refer friends to the download site if they are interested to know more about a plant-based diet. The book contains recipes for 3 days including breakfasts, lunches and dinners as well as snacks and some basics. It also has a shopping list so you know what to stock up with to make the recipes.
To download the e-book just visit this page of my site – http://www.plantalicious.com/buy-the-plantalicious-ebook/ to save yourself the cost of £6.99, simply sign up for the Plantalicious Newsletter and “hey presto” you will then be able to download the e-book for free. How about that for plant-based magic?
If you are already a news letter subscriber, please just email me – Barry@Plantalicious.com and I will send you the e-book by email.
Please let me have any comments and feedback on the book. What you liked, what could be improved and what you’d like to see more of. You can comment here on www.plantalicious.com of ping me an email. I’d also love to hear how people get on with the 3 day Plantalicious Challenge – how did you feel? How did you find the recipes? Did you miss anything?
- Pear & Ginger Crumble – without fat?October 17, 2014 - 6:32 pm
- Pear and Pecan salad. What foods don’t you like? For me, it’s Pears. Despite this, I hate waste more than I hate Pears.October 17, 2014 - 6:04 pm
- Sunshine SquashSeptember 19, 2014 - 5:51 pm
- Oriental Lentil SaladJune 13, 2014 - 4:20 pm
- Espresso Based Drinks – Magic Rocket Fuel Iced LatteMay 21, 2014 - 6:30 pm
- Guest Post – Jen Moon – Pineapple & Mango GazpachoMay 7, 2014 - 9:09 pm
Search the site
On the site right now
- Hi Barry, How are you since we met at the South London Vegan...October 6, 2013 - 8:25 am by Nathalie Mylan
- Thanks Mark.April 25, 2014 - 6:40 pm by Barry Honeycombe
- Your honesty does you proud, your realisation will sustain...April 25, 2014 - 6:40 pm by Mark
- I have tried it most ways - I think it tastes of soap :...October 20, 2014 - 5:35 pm by angela